It's easy to join using the
membership agreements below.
Benefits of Membership
- Convenient, local, inexpensive educational opportunities
- Opportunities to keep abreast of current pension
- Access to nationally recognized speakers
- Local networking opportunities for pension professionals: accountants, actuaries, attorneys, consultants, third party
administrators, investment advisors, and insurance advisors
- Accredited continuing education programs
- Retirement Legislative and Regulatory information
- Discount on program registration fees
- Strengthens the local benefits community
- Savings from attendance at two meetings will pay for your
Individual Membership: dues are $50 per year for ASPPA
members and $80 per year for non-ASPPA members. Members of
affiliated organizations NTSAA and NAPA will also receive the
discounted membership rates of $50 per year. Individual
membership applications can be made online or by mail.
Register and Pay Online
For an individual membership, click
here and complete the online
questions for registration. Payments will be processed on PayPal's secure server. A PayPal account is not required--pay
with any credit card.
You can click
to download the Membership Application. You can make payment in
any of the ways indicated on the form.
Note: Membership runs from January 1 to December 31.